DLI Toplighting 357W LED Fixture (Diode Series)
: Dutch Lighting Innovations
: Horticultural Lighting
DLI Toplighting fixtures are designed to deliver high levels of photosynthetic photon flux (PPF) values with optimal angled vertical light uniformity. The unique design of the lens creates a high uniform light distribution over the canopy.
The fixtures are constructed in a slim water-proof design and suspended above the plant canopy with the easy-hang system.
For a uniform plant a uniform pattern is required. A percentage of harvestable plant height can suffer from lack of light due to dense canopy foliage; which will result in fewer flowers.
Because of the unique light distribution the Toplighting system will provide High PAR PPF at an optimized coverage angle making sure the whole plant is activated by light.
Extensive trials have shown bigger leaves and flowers at the lower portions on the plant.
The Toplighting fixtures emit very little heat and require no active cooling - minimizing leaf burn.
- Extra Low-Profile Housing - Ideal for low ceilings
- Venturi effect - For optimal cooling
- High Output - Up to 1000 µmol/s
- IP65 Waterproof - Protected against water jets from any direction
- Input Voltage: 220 ~ 400v
- Input Voltage Range: ± 10%
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Typical Current: 1.4a @ 240v
- Maximum Current: 1.7a @ 200v
- Dimensions: 542 X 232 X 85mm
- Weight: 4.4 kg