Milwaukee EC40 Waterproof Nutrient Stick
: Water Control
The Milwaukee EC40 is a user-friendly but very robust and advanced EC measuring stick that never needs to be calibrated.Built for the precision gardener.
The EC40 switches on automatically when it is immersed in a liquid and indicates the EC value of the liquid by means of an LED bar.
The EC stick is waterproof and has an adjustable alarm value and it is also equipped with four measuring scales, namely CF, EC, PPM 500 and PPM 700.
Automatic on and off
The EC40 switches on automatically as soon as it is immersed in a liquid and switches off after a stable measurement after 20 seconds;
No more calibration, the EC40 has been tested and calibrated for life from the factory;
Optical LED display
The measured value can easily be read by looking at the desired scale to the left or right of the blue LED;
Multiple measuring scales
The EC40 is suitable for measuring CF, EC and PPM;
Automatic temperature compensation
Immediately read the correct value thanks to the automatic temperature compensation that works between 5 ° C and 50 ° C (41 ° F and 122 ° F);
Adjustable alarm value
Equipped with a simple and freely adjustable alarm value. If the measured value is higher than the alarm value, the measured value will flash;
The EC40 is IP67 certified;
With EC40 you never have to worry that it will slip out of hand, thanks to its positive buoyancy it will never sink to the bottom;
Long battery life
With three AA batteries (included) you can take 10 measurements per day for about 3 years.
- Immerse the EC40 in the liquid to be measured;
- The LED(s) come on to display the measured value (when two LEDs come on, the measured value is between the two LEDs). If the LED(s) flash, the set alarm value has been exceeded. When the upper and lower LEDs are flashing, the value is outside the EC40 measuring range;
- The EC40 switches off automatically 20 seconds after the measured value is stable.
Range / Resolution:
- 0.2 to 4.0 mS / 0.1 mS;
- 2 to 40 CF / 1 CF;
- 100 to 2000 ppm / 50 ppm;
- 140 to 2800 ppm / 70 ppm.
- Accuracy: +/- 4% of measured value or 1 resolution point (LED);
- Measurement display: 20 blue LEDs;
- Calibration: calibration free;
- Electrode: Graphite;
- Temperature compensation: Automatic, between 5 ° C and 50 ° C (41 ° F and 122 ° F);
- Alarm: Measured value flashes when set alarm value is exceeded;
- Batteries: 3 x AA battery included;
- Battery life: approximately 3 years with 10 measurements per day;
- Battery level indicator: Yes;
- Dimensions: 420 mm x Ø 30 mm (17 "x Ø 1.2");
- Weight: 255 grams including batteries;
- Housing: IP67 and floating;
- Warranty: 2 years from purchase.