: Water Control
The Milwaukee EC60 Conductivity Meter is a powerful yet affordable option for water monitoring. Providing quick and accurate displays of TDS/PPM/EC and temperature to ensure you are providing adequate nutrition for your crop.
The Milwaukee EC60 is waterproof, pocket-sized and designed for durability. It includes innovative features such as replaceable probes, automatic temperature compensation, waterproof casing and much more!
This new waterproof Pocket-size EC/TDS/Temp Meter include features such as a replaceable probe, temperature in °C or °F, automatic temperature compensation with adjustable ß, battery level indicator, stability indicator, automatic shut-off and automatic calibration all in a floating, waterproof casing.
EC60 shows on the dual-level LCD the EC (20.00 mS/cm) or TDS (10.00 ppt) value. It also displays the temperature from 0.0 to 60.0°C (or 32.0 to 140.0°F) on the secondary level at the same time.
- EC Range: 20.00 mS/cm
- TDS Range: 10.00 ppt
- Temp Range: 0.0 to 60.0°C / 32.0 to 140.0°F
- EC Resolution: 0.01 mS/cm
- TDS Resolution: 0.01 ppt
- Temp Resolution: 0.1°C / 0.1°F
- EC Accuracy: 2% Full Scale
- TDS Accuracy: 2% Full Scale
- Temp Accuracy: ±0.5°C / ±1°F
- pH Typical EMC Deviation: 2% Full Scale
- TDS Typical EMC Deviation: 2% Full Scale
- Temp Typical EMC Deviation: ±0.5°C / ±1°F
- Calibration: automatic, 1 point
- Temperature Compensation: automatic, with ß=0.0 to 2.4%/°C
- Probe: Mi59P (replaceable)
- Environment: 0 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F; max RH 100%
- Battery Type: 4 x 1.5V; IEC LR44, A76 (included)
- Battery Life: approx. 100 hours of use
- Auto-off: after 8 minutes of non-use
- Dimensions: 200 × dia 38 mm
- Weight: 100 g
Made in Europe